• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

concerning the server

Houndish

Reaction score
Ahoy!

Been trying to find a decent ot for while but didn't expect that this server would still be going on.

I'm just wondering, doesn't it cost to host 2 dead servers (0 players = 0 donators)?
Why won't you just restart them or make a new moonhawk? Who would you upset? 10 rpgers?

I guess alot of old players would come back since it's one of the best servers thats been up

just sayin..

oh yea, now the rpgers will flame me:eek:

FER5U.png

0 ??

yup,dunno why bogart tard defending to not do reset?? maybe he dont have balls to face old players again,lol

hah would be great if there is a new server, actually im playing on ambera.net, its a nice server, but will never be as great as the servers here were :(

funny that qknight+krille still here in forums, sup old guys :p

men, its like all ots are dead... even new ones lose people so fast, idk... softcores/icechaw/twinforce were the best ot's, ive ever played :p

I agree with the idea of the reset you should do it. It will be better more people will play and i hope we can get back to the old awesome times of soft

only morons say "don't reset"...
Everyone else KNOW that if a reset would happen, a shitload of players would play once more. including me.

only morons say "don't reset"...
Everyone else KNOW that if a reset would happen, a shitload of players would play once more. including me.

No reset!!! :mad: I still play on 3-5 mcs everyday botting so you better shut your mouth, because this is my life and I'm living for these servers and keeping them online with donations!

Back