• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Configuration - help

Xordex

Reaction score
Hi, this server dondaniela Tests ... He wants to buy it as soon as possible, but before buying wants to make things work now, I would not have wasted days on the configurations ...
I have a few problems, for now presents the 2 main ...

1Pod my ots did on the computer database, on the server the same database I wanted to give, but the whole database I do not want to load ... For everything you do not want to load properly?

Second How to włańcza server, I jump in the Consoli errors, inadvertently read a lot of quantity of monsters and items, which my computer to load fine ... Why?

fts 0.3.6

---PL---

I think he's saying that he will buy a DDG host soon but he wants to know a few things for now, like what do you need to transfer the whole database from the normal computer to the host.
The second error I think I can understand it, and that's why Linux is case-sensitive and you need to put the name of monsters, etc with exact capital letters, etc, (in monsters.xml)

Ok, tonight See it ... Sorry for my language ...
And for what I do not want to load the database? I have such errors
Błąd

Wygląda na to, że w twoim zapytaniu SQL jest błąd. W znalezieniu przyczyny problemu może pomóc także - jeśli się pojawi - poniższy opis błędu serwera MySQL.
ERROR: Nieznany znak przestankowy @ 12
STR: //
SQL:
DELIMITER //
CREATE TRIGGER `xarots2`.`ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `xarots2`.`accounts`
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` IN (3, 4) AND `value` = OLD.`id`;
END
//

Zapytanie SQL:

DELIMITER // CREATE TRIGGER `xarots2`.`ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `xarots2`.`accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` IN (3, 4) AND `value` = OLD.`id`; END //

MySQL zwrócił komunikat:
#1146 - Table 'xarots2.accounts' doesn't exist
Błąd

Wygląda na to, że w twoim zapytaniu SQL jest błąd. W znalezieniu przyczyny problemu może pomóc także - jeśli się pojawi - poniższy opis błędu serwera MySQL.
SQL:
DELIMITER //
CREATE TRIGGER `xarots2`.`ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `xarots2`.`accounts`
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
END
//

Zapytanie SQL:

DELIMITER // CREATE TRIGGER `xarots2`.`oncreate_guilds` AFTER INSERT ON `xarots2`.`guilds` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('Leader', 3, NEW.`id`); INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('Vice-Leader', 2, NEW.`id`); INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('Member', 1, NEW.`id`); END //

MySQL zwrócił komunikat:
#1146 - Table 'xarots2.guilds' doesn't exist
Błąd

SQL:
DELIMITER //
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
END
//

Zapytanie SQL:

DELIMITER // CREATE TRIGGER `xarots2`.`ondelete_guilds` BEFORE DELETE ON `xarots2`.`guilds` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN UPDATE `players` SET `guildnick` = '', `rank_id` = 0 WHERE `rank_id` IN (SELECT `id` FROM `guild_ranks` WHERE `guild_id` = OLD.`id`); END //

MySQL zwrócił komunikat:
#1146 - Table 'xarots2.guilds' doesn't exist
Błąd

SQL:
DELIMITER //
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
END
//

Zapytanie SQL:

DELIMITER // CREATE TRIGGER `xarots2`.`oncreate_players` AFTER INSERT ON `xarots2`.`players` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 0, 10); INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 1, 10); INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 2, 10); INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 3, 10); INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 4, 10); INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 5, 10); INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 6, 10); END //

MySQL zwrócił komunikat:
#1146 - Table 'xarots2.players' doesn't exist
Błąd

SQL:
DELIMITER //
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
END
//

Zapytanie SQL:

DELIMITER // CREATE TRIGGER `xarots2`.`ondelete_players` BEFORE DELETE ON `xarots2`.`players` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` IN (2, 5) AND `value` = OLD.`id`; UPDATE `houses` SET `owner` = 0 WHERE `owner` = OLD.`id`; END //

MySQL zwrócił komunikat:
#1146 - Table 'xarots2.players' doesn't exist

and i have problem load maps...
FATAL: OTBM Loader - Could not open the file data/world/funots.

You are probably importing tables in a wrong order.
And you are trying to load a map file that does not exist. Correct the path in config.lua

but where am I supposed to set the path? I just config.lua:
mapName = "funots"
and I say that I'm on my computer all reads nicely...

And what to do with this database?

@Edit

And why write to me
The Forgotten Server, version 0.4_SVN ()

Since I have version 0.3.6 engine

Works by, and I have a problem with the Web Site ... it gives me:
Warning: parse_ini_file(C:/Documents and Settings/Xordex/Pulpit/XorOts/config.lua): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/config-and-functions.php on line 13 Call Stack: 0.0013 793680 1. {main}() /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php:0 0.0043 1165872 2. include('/home/otsmanager/www/public_html/config-and-functions.php') /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php:15 0.0055 1335088 3. parse_ini_file('C:/Documents and Settings/Xordex/Pulpit/XorOts/config.lua') /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/config-and-functions.php:13 Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/Xordex/Pulpit/XorOts/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

But in config.lua I have:

sqlType = "mysql"

Just set the following path into /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/config/config.ini:

Code:
/home/otsmanager/otserver/

something on internet does not work, the same error, and I have 3 errors

1. Please set encryptionType = "sha1" (or any other available method) in config.lua

my config.lua
encryptionType = "plain"

mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `guild_id`, `enemy_id` FROM `guild_wars` WHERE `status` IN (1,4) AND `end` > 0 AND `end` < 1354810722 - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'Xarots2.guild_wars' doesn't exist (1146)

In what I have come to fix it? wants to be my ots was 100% efficient

[17:18:41.922] [Notice - AnnounceEvent::configureRaidEvent] Unknown type tag for announce event, using default: 22
[17:18:41.922] [Notice - AnnounceEvent::configureRaidEvent] Unknown type tag for announce event, using default: 22

Last edited:
The first is only a warning, just put sha1 instead of plain, NOTE that your account passwords will be encrypted in your database.
The second, it means that guild_wars table is missing, just execute this query into phpMyAdmin:

SQL:
CREATE TABLE `guild_wars`
(
`id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`guild_id` INT NOT NULL,
`enemy_id` INT NOT NULL,
`begin` BIGINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`end` BIGINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`frags` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`payment` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`guild_kills` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`enemy_kills` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`status` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `status` (`status`),
KEY `guild_id` (`guild_id`), KEY `enemy_id` (`enemy_id`),
FOREIGN KEY (`guild_id`) REFERENCES `guilds`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE,
FOREIGN KEY (`enemy_id`) REFERENCES `guilds`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

The third error, is only a bad configuration into raids folder.

Proof, one immediately, As to the two questions I can not add because it gives me an error:
#1005 - Can't create table 'Xarots2.guild_wars' (errno: 150)

Raid
So what should I change?

I no longer work, but nothing on this stronce almost no, you can not register etc, I myself go and see: 176.31.212.7

SQL:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `guild_wars` (
  `guild_id` INT NOT NULL,
  `enemy_id` INT NOT NULL,
  `begin` BIGINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `end` BIGINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `frags` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `payment` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `guild_kills` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `enemy_kills` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `status` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `status` (`status`),
  KEY `guild_id` (`guild_id`),
  KEY `enemy_id` (`enemy_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

ALTER TABLE `guild_wars`
  ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_wars_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`guild_id`) REFERENCES `guilds` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE,
  ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_wars_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`enemy_id`) REFERENCES `guilds` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE;

ALTER TABLE `guilds` ADD `balance` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AFTER `motd`;

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `guild_kills` (
  `id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
  `guild_id` INT NOT NULL,
  `war_id` INT NOT NULL,
  `death_id` INT NOT NULL
) ENGINE = InnoDB;

ALTER TABLE `guild_kills`
  ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_kills_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`war_id`) REFERENCES `guild_wars` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE,
  ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_kills_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`death_id`) REFERENCES `player_deaths` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE,
  ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_kills_ibfk_3` FOREIGN KEY (`guild_id`) REFERENCES `guilds` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE;

ALTER TABLE `killers` ADD `war` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `guild_wars` (
`guild_id` INT NOT NULL,
`enemy_id` INT NOT NULL,
`begin` BIGINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`end` BIGINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`frags` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`payment` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`guild_kills` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`enemy_kills` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`status` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `status` (`status`),
KEY `guild_id` (`guild_id`),
KEY `enemy_id` (`enemy_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB;# MySQL zwrócił pusty wynik (zero rekordów).

ALTER TABLE `guild_wars`
ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_wars_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`guild_id`) REFERENCES `guilds` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE,
ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_wars_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`enemy_id`) REFERENCES `guilds` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE;# Błąd

ALTER TABLE `guilds` ADD `balance` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AFTER `motd`;# Błąd

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `guild_kills` (
`id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
`guild_id` INT NOT NULL,
`war_id` INT NOT NULL,
`death_id` INT NOT NULL
) ENGINE = InnoDB;# MySQL zwrócił pusty wynik (zero rekordów).

ALTER TABLE `guild_kills`
ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_kills_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`war_id`) REFERENCES `guild_wars` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE,
ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_kills_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`death_id`) REFERENCES `player_deaths` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE,
ADD CONSTRAINT `guild_kills_ibfk_3` FOREIGN KEY (`guild_id`) REFERENCES `guilds` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE;# Błąd

ALTER TABLE `killers` ADD `war` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;# Błąd

Błąd= Error

@EDIT!!

Ok, the problem is somehow solved,
but I have another in the web
one of a number of errors:
Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/layouts/tibiacom/layout.php on line 635 Call Stack: 0.0010 795904 1. {main}() /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php:0 0.0267 2019640 2. include('/home/otsmanager/www/public_html/layouts/tibiacom/layout.php') /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php:349

my layout.php line 635
if($group_id_of_acc_logged >= $config['site']['access_admin_panel'])

indeks.php line 349
include($layout_name."/layout.php");

Last edited:
It's something wrong with page_access, try logging with another account, and look the page_access value in DB with the account that you're getting the error, must be > 3, and in public_html/config/config.php:
PHP:
$config['site']['access_admin_panel'] = 3;

Back