• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Connection Problem

Xagul

deathzot.net
Solutions
Reaction score
I have been trying to use TFS for a long time now and every time I think I get it working I put it online and have a few friends test. Every so often we will be testing and try to relog and we cant get back in. so my friend is online but I cannot connect. It acts although the server is offline (that's the general error message in the gray box).

There is no error in the console (server screen).

Anyone else have this problem or has had it and fixed it or just anyone that can help me it would be great :)

I thought that was the problem but then the server would say wrong login info? because the server is still running but I could be wrong, either way once I had this problem with xampp I moved to sqlite and still had the same problem. Ive never had a problem with any other distro so Im almost 100% sure theres sumthin im going to have to allow or change on my computer so it will work.

Back