• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connection Timeout

Coolguy

Banned User
Reaction score
Each time I try to connect trought someone elses computer to my server, I get "Connection Timeout".
Ports are opened, both trought firewall and router.
I can access the homepage, but not log in at the server.

Remember to port both port 7171 and 7172. (If 7172 is game port).

Both ports with TCP and UDP.

Make sure that you write the IP you get from What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address in your config.lua, don't write etc "yourserver.com". But the numberic IP.

done that still wont work, as I said I can access to the homepage trought local IP, but not to the server, I get to the char list, but not further, says: Connection Timeout.
B

If you get to char list = login port is working.
If you get form char list to in-game = game port is working.
If you can access website then website port (80) is working.

Something is wrong with your game port.
Keep in mind that you might have changed the port for the game port. Take a look in config to see the ports you need to open.

Try to de-activate your anti virus and firewall completely, just to test it out.

If you get to char list = login port is working.
If you get form char list to in-game = game port is working.
If you can access website then website port (80) is working.

Something is wrong with your game port.
Keep in mind that you might have changed the port for the game port. Take a look in config to see the ports you need to open.

Try to de-activate your anti virus and firewall completely, just to test it out.
I will try to shut down the firewall, already checked config ty.
VAPus Beta (Try that portchecker)

:O trying it out now

Port 80 (You can run a website)

Port 7171 (People can see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can join your server)

You can run a server. Everything checks out fine!

Back