• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Console issues :(

Queari

Reaction score
Hello I have few errors in my console, if anyone could help me please :)
Code:
> WARNING: max_allowed_packet might be set too low for binary map storage.
Use the following query to raise max_allow_packet: SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;
Please do not give me this SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192; to put onto the SQL cause after a restart it appears again :(

Code:
>> Loading monsters
[Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Pythius The Rotten - Unknown spell name: pythius summon
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/Bosses/pythius the rotten.xml)
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Duplicate registered monster with name: Training Monk
[Warning - Monster::Monster] Unknown event name - PythiusTheRotten

Please people help me with it :)

Last edited:
1.​
Code:
[Error - TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:onSay
Description:
data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:4: attempt to call global 'isNumber' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:4: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:3>
> Queari broadcasted message: "oyo".
2. Limos if Im gonna upload datapack, could you check what is wrong with this script , Im not sure, although the datapack is different and sources are different that's why it makes problems. How can I fix it :(
Code:
[Error - Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/quests/system.lua:onUse
Description:
data/actions/scripts/quests/system.lua:34: attempt to call global 'isContainer' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    data/actions/scripts/quests/system.lua:34: in function <data/actions/scripts/quests/system.lua:10>

Last edited:
Well you can do some tests, test with different servers or test your server with different datapacks. This isjust to test where the problem is.
If the problem is in the datapack, you can replace the folders 1 by one to see in which folder it it. This is also just to test.

About that first error.
Code:
function isNumber(str)
     return tonumber(str) ~= nil
end
Add this in 050-function.lua.

Limos could you help me to solve that problem with system.lua ? . I could pay for that help.
We could use teamviewer or something

I can't help if I don't know where the problem is, there must be something conflicting, so I suggest to use a different datapack.
If you want to use certain scripts and the map from that datapack, just add them to your new one.

I have tried to change datapacks but could not log in because I got this error console
Code:
theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:81: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!ret' failed.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
I have no idea how to get rid of the error in system.lua.

i have tried to use 'sqlite' instead of 'mysql'
Code:
[Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
data/globalevents/scripts/save.lua
Description:
data/lib/050-function.lua:116: stack overflow
[Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/globalevents/scripts/save.lua)

[Error - NpcScript Interface]
data/npc/scripts/miles.lua
Description:
data/lib/050-function.lua:116: stack overflow
[Warning - NpcEvents::NpcEvents] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/miles.lua
And got many other Does it could have any impact for system.lua ? I forgot to say I got the error with system.lua when opening a chest

Last edited:
Back