• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ convert map 8.0 to 8.6 problem

Jeyci

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello i've tried converting this map 8.0 to 8.6 with no luck the remeres map editor end up crashing by some reason, can somebody tell me where the problem is and how should i solve it please?

thanks in advance

I'm getting this while im trying to open the map 8.6 clean server, with clean 8.6 items.otb
> Checking world type... PVP
> Loading map
Map size: 33568x33111.
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:31736, y:32289, z:7] Failed to create item.
ERROR: Failed to load map

Go to the specified coordination, remove the missing item and save. Then try to start the server.
Post automatically merged:

Notice that there are red squares indicating items that don't exist. You must delete all red squares and save the changes.map 8.6.png

Last edited:
Go to the specified coordination, remove the missing item and save. Then try to start the server.
Post automatically merged:

Notice that there are red squares indicating items that don't exist. You must delete all red squares and save the changes.View attachment 76804
sprites are giving me erros by something related to signatures can you share spr/dat 860 clean that you use please?

Back