• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Convert My Map

Map -> Properties -> Client Version -> 8.6
c3qAojZ.png

when i save the map it will be 8.6 and all scripts 8.6 will works on it and i can open the map with celint 8.6 normal?

Im guessing you dont use a 8.60 sercer so
to use the 8.60 map version, you need to download a distribution of TFS compatible with 8.60 and put map there, then you can convert the scripts (maybe some of them works but others won't)

edit: if you are using a 8.6 then yes it will work

ok now i need to download forgotten server 8.6 and setup celint 8.6 and open my world 8.1 with my remers map editor and convert it and save it as my forgotten 8.6? im right>?

if you download a clean tfs version for 8.60 and just put your map on it, you wont get any error.

But you need to add all the scripts you had before and a lot of them may not work, because of the client change

The client in Remere is only for which sprites you can use, it does not have effect on your server, unless you use sprites that don't exist in the client/items.otb your server is using.
If your server is for client 8.6, you can set the map to 8.6 so you can use the 8.6 sprites in Remere, but the map doesn't have to be saved in the same client version as your server is using.

Vip system:
http://otland.net/threads/the-best-vip-system-ever-action-movevent-globalevent.71638/

use the vip system that limos linked and you can use this vip effect
globalevents/scripts/vipeffect.lua
Code:
function onThink(interval, lastExecution)
    for _, name in ipairs(getOnlinePlayers()) do
        local cid = getPlayerByName(name)
        if(not isPlayerGhost(cid) and getPlayerVipDays(cid) >= 1) then
                doCreatureSay(cid, "VIP", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
                doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 39)
        end
    end
return true
end
globalevents.xml
Code:
    <globalevent name="vipeffect" interval="2000" script="vipeffect.lua"/>

Back