• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved converting npc from avesta 7.6 to tfs 7.6

programjer

Reaction score
How can i do that? i get a lot of errors
this is example npc from avesta... how can i convert it to make it work on TFS 7.6?? (0.3.0)
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Obi" script="rook_items.lua" walkinterval="1000" access="3" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100"/>
    <look type="128" head="39" body="63" legs="96" feet="38" addons="0"/>
    <parameters>

<parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello, hello, |PLAYERNAME|! Please come in, look, and buy!"/>
        <parameter key="message_placedinqueue" value="Please stand in line |PLAYERNAME|. I'll be with you in a moment."/>
        <parameter key="message_farewell" value="Bye, bye."/>

<parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
        <parameter key="keywords" value="how are you;selling;job;name;help;monster;dungeon;sewer;king;seymour;hyancinth;dallheim;amber;willie;bug;stuff;tibia;sam;thais;wares;offer;weapons;armors;helmets;shields;equipments;do you sell;do you have;pick" />

<parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="I am fine, I am fine. I'm so glad to have you here as my customer." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="I sell much, much indeed. Just read the blackboards for my awesome wares or just ask me." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="I am a merchant, just a humble merchant. What can I do for you?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="My name is Obi, just Obi, the honest merchant. Do you want to buy something?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="I sell stuff to prices that low, that all other merchants would mock at my stupidity." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply6" value="If you want to challenge the monsters, you need some weapons and armor I sell. You need them definitely!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply7" value="If you want to explore the dungeons, you have to equip yourself with the vital stuff I am selling. It's vital in the deepest sense of the word." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply8" value="Oh, our sewer system is very primitive; so primitive it's overrun by rats. But the stuff I sell is safe from them. Do you want to buy some of it?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply9" value="The king encouraged salesmen to travel here, but only I dared to take the risk, and a risk it was!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply10" value="He is the head of the local academy. I encouraged him to sponsor you guy, but no one listens to Obi, no one listens to me, as usually." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply11" value="I don't like him, I dislike him deeply. He is so greedy that he doesn't want to share his profit from life fluids." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply12" value="What a hero, what a hero." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply13" value="She is beautiful, very, very beautiful. I hope I can impress her in some way." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply14" value="This guy does not understand that he should entrust me with the foodbusiness, too. He really should do that and have more time for his farm." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply15" value="Bugs plague this isle, but my wares are bugfree, totally bugfree." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply16" value="I sell equipment of all kinds, all kind available on this isle. Just ask me about my wares if you are interested." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply17" value="One day I will return to the continent as a rich, a very rich man!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply18" value="My good old cousin Sam. Oh, how I miss him, how I miss him." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply19" value="Oh, Thais, I'll be back, I'll be back one day." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply20" value="I sell weapons, shields, armor, helmets, and equipment. For what do you want to ask?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply21" value="I sell weapons, shields, armor, helmets, and equipment. For what do you want to ask?" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply22" value="I sell spears, rapiers, sabres, daggers, hand axes, axes, and short swords. Just tell me what you want to buy." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply23" value="I sell jackets, coats, doublets, leather armor, and leather legs. Just tell me what you want to buy." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply24" value="I sell leather helmets, studded helmets, and chain helmets. Just tell me what you want to buy." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply25" value="I sell wooden shields and studded shields. Just tell me what you want to buy." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply26" value="I sell torches, bags, scrolls, shovels, picks, backpacks, sickles, scythes, ropes, fishing rods and sixpacks of worms. Just tell me what you want to buy." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply27" value="What do you need? I sell weapons, armor, helmets, shields, and equipment." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply28" value="What do you need? I sell weapons, armor, helmets, shields, and equipment." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply29" value="I am sorry, we are out of pick axes. I heard that old greedy Al Dee has some but he will charge a fortune." />

<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="" />
        <parameter key="shop_sellable" value="" />
    </parameters>
</npc>

and this is rook_items.lua
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()                         npcHandler:onThink() end

local shopModule = ShopModule:new()
npcHandler:addModule(shopModule)

shopModule:addSellableItem({'hand axe'},2380,4,'hand axe')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'short sword'},2406,10,'short sword')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'leather armor'},2467,5,'leather armor')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'chain armor'},2464,40,'chain armor')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'brass armor'},2465,150,'brass armor')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'leather helmet'},2461,3,'leather helmet')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'chain helmet'},2458,12,'chain helmet')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'studded helmet'},2482,20,'studded helmet')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'wooden shield'},2512,3,'wooden shield')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'studded shield'},2526,16,'studded shield')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'brass shield'},2511,25,'brass shield')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'plate shield'},2510,40,'plate shield')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'copper shield'},2530,50,'copper shield')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'leather boots'},2643,2,'leather boots')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'dagger'},2379,2,'dagger')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'spear'},2389,3,'spear')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'rapier'},2384,5,'rapier')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'axe'},2380,7,'axe')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'hatchet'},2388,25,'hatchet')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'sabre'},2385,12,'sabre')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'sword'},2376,25,'sword')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'mace'},2398,30,'mace')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'doublet'},2485,3,'doublet')
shopModule:addSellableItem({'rope'},2120,8,'rope')

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'hand axe'},2380,8,'hand axe')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'short sword'},2406,30,'short sword')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'leather armor'},2467,25,'leather armor')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'leather legs'},2649,10,'leather legs')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'leather helmet'},2461,12,'leather helmet')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'studded helmet'},2482,63,'studded helmet')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'chain helmet'},2458,52,'chain helmet')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'wooden shield'},2512,15,'wooden shield')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'studded shield'},2526,50,'sttuded shield')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'fishing rod','rod'},2580,150,'fishing rod')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'spear'},2389,10,'spear')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'rapier'},2384,15,'rapier')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'sabre'},2385,25,'sabre')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'dagger'},2379,5,'dagger')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'sickle'},2405,8,'sickle')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'axe'},2386,20,'axe')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'jacket'},2650,10,'jacket')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'coat'},2651,8,'coat')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'doublet'},2485,16,'doublet')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'torch'},2050,2,'torch')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'bag'},1987,4,'bag')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'scroll'},1949,5,'scroll')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'shovel'},2554,10,'shovel')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'backpack'},1988,10,'backpack')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'scythe'},2550,12,'scythe')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'rope'},2120,50,'rope')

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

You seriously just copy pasted your NPC into a COMPLETELY new distro, with COMPLETELY different functions expecting it to work?

*tips fedora

If you get errors you should post them. The NPC scripts aren't that different in servers (most difference is in the npcsystem in data/npc/lib).
When it comes to problems with shop npcs you can just use an other shop npc as example like Eryn and look how it's done there.

zrzut-ekranu-2014-09-05-o-22.png

thats my errors and the list goes on every npc!! But when i tried to copy monsters and other stuff it just works!! I have no idea why ;/
@edit
now i get these errors
zrzut-ekranu-2014-09-05-o-22.png

Last edited:
Solved in teamviewer, data/npc/scripts was needed in the Lua script directory in this TFS version.
So like this
Code:
script="data/npc/scripts/rook_items.lua"

@up
THIS GUY IS A GOD!! THE MOST HELPFULL PERSON HERE! thank you very much again for your help :)

@down
Woops.. im always saying guy no matter if someone is girl or boy :S
Im sorry xD YOU ARE THE BEST GIRL ON THE WORLD!!

Last edited:
Back