• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldown

WHAT COOLDOWNS DO YOU WANT?

• leave it as it is. [half(20s for ultimate spells)]

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • make it just it is on real tibia.[full(40s for ultimate spells)]

Votes: 47 48.0%

• Total voters

szymek879

prokop
Reaction score
do you think there should be same cooldowns just like on rl?
at the moment there is half of 'real' cooldown.
comment and vote!

u didnt wanted exhaused ssa but u want exhaused waves, ue? so poor

Its fine the way it is.. I think its fair to say considering it is an OTserver, where exp isnt the same.. they cut it in half from the beginning for a reason.

Also, if theres ppl spamming ues in wars, Correct me if im wrong, But wudnt they be killing their own team ... ?

Its fine the way it is.. I think its fair to say considering it is an OTserver, where exp isnt the same.. they cut it in half from the beginning for a reason.

Also, if theres ppl spamming ues in wars, Correct me if im wrong, But wudnt they be killing their own team ... ?

correcting; no they wouldn't kill their own team. for example there is open battle, some mages just rush enemy team hit ue and then go back to their team. : )

Well put on your pvp gloves and paralyze him to death? {from what ive seen paras no joke on here}

ye and take ur own random targets while ur commander is saying other targets
sell pvp gloves and brain 2kk 50% off for you statik

Im gonna pretend for a second that your not trolling and tell u to refer back to the post szuskamsajs made where its random ppl running on screen and ueing.
Do u rly need a command to tell u to atk a retard running on screen ueing? See now i figured anybody with a distinguished amount of brain cells can easily tell when and when not to atk/chase sumbody running around ueing. {Not to mention the fact the ue'r can be doing it as bait}

Even if this is changed to 40 seconds, maybe even a minute and a half, Wud it really stop them from running and ueing, or wud it just make them wait longer...?

U sure u still have any brains left over to sell?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we can meet half way so it doesnt completely ruin ue's for hunting, such as if it hits another player cooldown X2? {if thats even possible}.. but as far as im concerned if u got retards running on ur screen ueing thats 1k less mana they have left to survive.

Last edited:
Now they can ue twice every 20 seconds and it is annoying to get ued by a few people makes it impossible to have a normal ob. I dont want to write a long post but imo if they want to exp with ue or area spells go join shadowcores we are here for wars nothing else.

I think the staff should put to choose only 1 type of UE's in the Edrons academy(FRIGO OR TERA, FLAM OR VIS), just like tibia global, and put a higher cooldown in the area spells (gran vis lux, vis hur, tera hur, frigo hur, mas frigo, mas tera, mas flam, mas vis) will be awesome.

Stronger paralyze? It's perfect . You want to play as ed , throw one paralyze and your enemy will stay few hours?

Throw 5 paralyze and target run 20sqm dodge through full team spam para not work ok?, understand?

Kc99H1U.gif

hmm i don't know how it's look like now but when i have been playing , when your team threw 3-5 paralyzes on enemy he can't run

Back
Top Bottom