• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Could a gm look at this pls

Nevanah

Reaction score
GM's could you please remove these 2 cask's from my guild hall :) pretty please ! theyre ugly as fuck lol thanks in advance

And dont hate on the decor .. new house :phouse.jpg

22:34 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Magic Academy, Guild'. Nevanah owns this house.

Sorry but i doubt they'll edit the map just for you... plus you don't "own" the guild hall you are renting it, someone may rent it in the future and may want those casks so....

Sorry but i doubt they'll edit the map just for you... plus you don't "own" the guild hall you are renting it, someone may rent it in the future and may want those casks so....

He asked a GameMaster not you. Your opinion doesn't count.

I wasnt realy expecting it for free or anything i could donate for the service :p But u cant realy do any cool decos with those ugly things in the main room of the gh ! :p

Since the casks are there on real tibia, we will not remove them. I am sure that you will be able to come up with a good decoration anyway.

Back