• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crash first time character login HELP

Pnurt

Reaction score
I get this error on Tibia everytime that i logon to a new char that has never logged in before.

Attachments

You have to give some more information. Do you use a custom client? Where does the new player spawn? Do you have this only on your ot or other ots too? If you don't use a custm client, new players spawn on a normal place and you only have this on your ot you can probable better get an other distro.

You have to give some more information. Do you use a custom client? Where does the new player spawn? Do you have this only on your ot or other ots too? If you don't use a custm client, player spawn on a normal place and you only have this on your ot you can probable better get an other distro.

Yes i use a custom client, the only thing i modified was the background. 9.44.

The new players spawn point is set to 50, 50, 7 though it SHOULD be like 123, 123, 7 so i change it to that, and after i change it to that and try to log on to the char, i get this error.
And yes this is a normal place, its just the first time it crash, if i try to login to the character second time it will work just fine.

So before you could log in with a new char without any problems. And when you only changed the spawn position you got the debug? Already tried to test to let it spawn someone else?

So before you could log in with a new char without any problems. And when you only changed the spawn position you got the debug? Already tried to test to let it spawn someone else?

the thing is, when i create the character it sets the spawn pos to 50, 50, 7 and there is nothing mapped there. so it will say "the temple pos is wrong. contact the admin.. blabla"
and when i change it to a place that has been mapped and login i will get the error/crash

It's possible that the place where the player spawns is not a valid place. With the second time a players logs in the server can correct this. Other thing that might be wrong is how and where you changed the position, but that's probable not the case since I can't really think of something you could have done wrong.

It's possible that the place where the player spawns is not a valid place. With the second time a players logs in the server can correct this. Other thing that might be wrong is how and where you changed the position, but that's probable not the case since I can't really think of something you could have done wrong.

I've tried different maps and they all give errors. I change pos in mysql db

PHP:
UPDATE  `DATABASE`.`players` SET  `posx` =  'X',
`posy` =  'Y',
`posz` =  'Z' WHERE  `players`. id;

Replace XYZ with your position (make sure the positions are right!)

Back