• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crash When Loading

gabrielbsales

Reaction score
I compiled my server, but when start "loading items..." the server crash, how to solve it? Thanks.

Try Propeties -> Second tab (Comp) > Run this program in Komp Mode Then Windows Xp ,Apply
And try again,

May not be right translation but something like that
<.<

No error, only crash.
PS: I tryed/tried in comp. mode. Sorry my bad english.
eO4CZrm.png

If you only have this problem when you use MySQL, you can try to use a different libmysql.dll
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/2xZRC/libmysql.dll

What is the client version of your server? You shouldn't use an items.otb for a different client version.
That the server stops working at startup when it loads items doesn't have to mean there is something wrong with any of the items files, if your libmysql.dll doesn't work properly it can also cause problems like that.

The first problem where it stops working when loading items is a different problem than the error about the items.otb.
The first problem can be caused by the libmysql.dll, the second problems means you used a wrong items.otb.

Did you replace the libmysql.dll with the one you are using in the folder of the .exe file?
You can also try to run it as administrator, the server.

Back