• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Crashing and altering skills..

Zakhran

Pace
Reaction score
Hi its me again with ANOTHER bug, I think this now is about the database..
My server crashs every while, and when I open it again, there's a random player with magic level or skills like 123902... wtf..

Anyonw knows what is thi?
THANKS

What version of forgottenserver are you using?
Probably your server is outdated and you have to copy some source code from latest version to your.

_
Regards,
sn3ejk

Your revision is outdated as I said.
I suggest you to replace your forgottenserver with downgraded latest trunk by MartyX. It will save your time and fix some issues connected with your source code.

_
Regards,
sn3ejk

I don't think that's the problem man ! All that values are in 1.8 - 2.0.. so I don't think that's the problem because the players only get like MAGIC LEVEL like 123000 and also distance some times and everything's ok with distance value and dist damage and magic values too, so I don't know maybe I need to update my TFS but since the new otland i can't find anything now, I need 3884 rev or martyx fix but i can't find it anymore

Back