• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling CrazyOt/ 8.60/ High Rate | Rebirth| Events / 9$

scramer this map with other man (my RL) BEla Also Scramed on alot of people in otland dont but it Trust me.

Scammer!, you not have CrazyOt because crazyot owner is my rl mate and u not gotta get reported for scamming ppls! and the owner of CrazyOt Is Seron , not you scammer!!!

you mean me scammer i have this server and someone buy this ot and he know me not scammer !!

Yea And Who will buy ot i will give he Rebirth Npc And Rebirthcheck And rebirthdescription !!!

if he not have them !

i dont know anything about hack !! Lol

Picture to me :d In ot

scaled.php

to everyone else in this thread: ok then dudes just stop talking in this thread until bela gets tired and closes this thread (though i'm sure he/she will start another thread cuz i know for a fact he/she is a no-lifer x_X)

@bela: get a life and stop scamming people or i will have to do something about it and whatever i do you will not like it.

to everyone else in this thread: ok then dudes just stop talking in this thread until bela gets tired and closes this thread (though i'm sure he/she will start another thread cuz i know for a fact he/she is a no-lifer x_X)

@bela: get a life and stop scamming people or i will have to do something about it and whatever i do you will not like it.
!
Iam Not Scammer

And I Want Mod Clean Thread !!! Only !!

Back