• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

20943647427446614840.png

this is a hanging garden, I like it Revemed :)
How do I get into the garden? It's nice, I'm not saying that it does not, but it is useless.

Not an idea, but nice piece none the less :D
This.

New creativity for Sherlok. :*
03699095232458672880.gif
Congratulations! You advanced in being a noob. I don't found any fun in this, so.. you're noob.
PS. Creativity? I don't think so.

Revemed, you're noob. Sherlok was right, it's nothing new. But it's still nice :)
This. Thanks Peroxide ;)

@Macedoon
I think I can, Put a post in the woods and tie someone too it, burn them in the middle of nowhere.
End of inspiration >>

I know you cannot. Unless he uses cipsoft's sprites to create something like that it won't count as a mapping idea. It's a sprite, not an idea.

I did like how the small orange flame appeared out of nowhere. Who lit it? Spontaneous Combustion lol..

I don't think he was posting that as an idea of creativity, but directed it at Sherlock because Sherlock didn't like his idea in the first place.

Back