• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Cave Entrance:

ideaa.png

It woudl defiently look better when it would be on a Mountain Ground or IN a Mountain. On Grass its very ugly :/

The grass is only there as its the only shortcutted terrain I have, changed to mountain underneath to try and hide the gaps between the rocks.

It is, tested ingame. You just put a ramp piece under the cave entrance and make sure you don't put a rock behind it. You need to put rocks +1 though. The original one, there was no hiding of the +1 level as well. Not tested the second one ingame, but doubt it is different.

I know this isn't a request thread, but I'm really stuck on something. I need to make a fake wall, and I can't use ID: 464 as I want to use dark walls. Due to the bugs of putting hangables on arches, I can't think of an alternative. Anyone know a way round this, without doing the sketchy +1 trick? Rep for whoever thinks of something that works in game.

Looks kinda cool :p with some scripting you could have that be a "world change" where at a certain time it fills up, and then people can use the boat :p

Hello to all of u guys. Neon ive got a question, could you give me some sort of contact to you? cuz i rly want to have an longer conversation bout ur ideas and some other things :D plz pm me

Hello to all of u guys. Neon ive got a question, could you give me some sort of contact to you? cuz i rly want to have an longer conversation bout ur ideas and some other things :D plz pm me
Why don't you PM him instead? And what does your question have to do with 'creativity'?

Back