• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crosshax's Thread (Screenshoots,House,Outfits,etc...)

Riddler

AssaSsiN
Reaction score
1.Screenshot is Photo of my House ;]

Playing Crosshax now ^^

crosscreenik.jpg

More will come later ;]

Last edited:
sry but so fucking crawd and messy house

Here you can see my old house from soft cores

and other ot but w/e

and 1 more from syphera ~~

Welcome back !

jk

Last edited:
For fucking giving a examples HOW he can decorate a house.... and first 2 screens are from softcores so fuck off and get away

For fucking giving a examples HOW he can decorate a house.... and first 2 screens are from softcores so fuck off and get away

Don't post screenshots from other OTs here.
And Imo Riddler's house is nicer.

Some of my Items Dissaper , and i dont know why -.- , It was items from POI , Arbalest , Sotft Boots , Boh (BP of Holding) , and frozen stairlight ...

And here is One SS of todays Morgaroth Raid :

And here is One SS of todays Morgaroth Raid :

21ox4qv.jpg

Loot was : Some Shits and DEMONBONE ! But as far i know , some noob stolen it ... --"

Today 1-2 Hours Ago We made a team and start making Inquistion Quest ...

After Hard Work , As u can See on SS's we made it , 5-7 People (with me) made it , and aprox. 10-15 ~ Died :X

Blocker was scared or something , so i was blocking almost all quest , Only what i not blocked were Bosses ...

Ok , so Here u have Some Screenshoots :

35jxrh4.jpg

1550942.jpg

15nwze1.jpg

LEVEL 300 : ^^

103hqus.jpg

2a7aaep.jpg

2vxnki0.jpg

FINAL PRIZE :

1huz9t.jpg

On last SS were only 3 People (With me)

But another - 3-4 Came Later ...

We finished it 2-3 Minutes before SS ;DD

More will come later ;]

Yours , Riddler

A good loot in only 10 Minutes on Lost Souls , Dark Tourers and Banshees ( Poi Seal )

241mowh.jpg

:)

Today i was bored , and There was Inquistion Team who needed People to complete it , so i regonized to go with them ...

At Start of Quest we were like 8-10 people ( But lvls 250+ ) , and we ended on third boss , because some naabs Jumped to TP , and someone was scared so jumped to TP too ...

I have Some SS's :

29o26c7.jpg

-

2zdx6a0.jpg

-

335fdar.jpg

-

v7z43l.jpg

-

108b40l.jpg

-

9rroly.jpg

Magic Level 31 ( Now 75 % to 32 )

5zodc1.jpg

Some Outfits :

2u7ady0.png

Ofcourse Its easy to make NoobleMan ( Just Pay for it ) , or Beggar ( Take a Staff from Hero Edron cave ) , But i don't Like very Much thoose Outfits.

Back