• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crosshax's Thread (Screenshoots,House,Outfits,etc...)

^^

And Todays 30 Minutes Loot :

5jz3pl.jpg

:p

Yes , I hunt there , because its good Place when i cal lure 7-9 Lost Souls , dark Tourers , Demons on myself , and start Mas San ;D

And there is good loot too ;]

hey.. can u give me some tips of where hunt, i am a pally 135~ but dont know where lvl cuz all the regular spawns r full of ppl and those stupid random pks :<

U can Hunt at Demons ofc , but there are ( as u said ) almost always full of people ...

Maybe u can try Ferumbras Tower or Goroma Demons ...

I dont have more Ideas now :X

hey.. can u give me some tips of where hunt, i am a pally 135~ but dont know where lvl cuz all the regular spawns r full of ppl and those stupid random pks :<

Basicly one day dont go to school/work and stay home.
During night time there are few ppl everywhere.

One day should be enough to level to 200+
Afterwards you can exp in many places, even take Riddlers exp spot :D

you wanna make a team hunt whit me? just wanna loot the axe:p msg me ingame if you interested riddler /Royal Knight

Just a BUMP,

I was retired for a long time , and playing on Crosshax Character now ;>

House Update:
crosscreenik.jpg

More SS's later.

also something from my RL Tibia Character ^^

lvl100murg.jpg

Why is there pictures from another server here? -.-"

it's not 'another' server...

it's real tibia, harder there than here, he just maybe wanted to showoff his lvl 100 advance in rl tibia, what's your problem with that?

Back