• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling CS:GO items for KK's on shadowcores!

I said im not trading with polish ppl. That i mean polish people are thiefs and scammers ...

Yee im, but i wont trade with polish ppl cuz i've got scammed by them ...

"I am polish but I don't trade with polish guys because they are scammers" - where is logic in this sentence? ffs.

How much do you want for your ssg skin? I am from Sweden and i also have trust issues... But you Can give me an offer here if you are still interested in selling. If we make the deal you Will go first and ill go second. I Can first make a deal at saturday or sunday, if you like this or dont pls let me notice it by a coment after this and ig you like it i Will do My best to get enoug cash asap

How much do you want for your ssg skin? I am from Sweden and i also have trust issues... But you Can give me an offer here if you are still interested in selling. If we make the deal you Will go first and ill go second. I Can first make a deal at saturday or sunday, if you like this or dont pls let me notice it by a coment after this and ig you like it i Will do My best to get enoug cash asap
"New Member"
"Messages: 1"
"You go first I go second"
Seems legit

"New Member"
"Messages: 1"
"You go first I go second"
Seems legit
First of all this thread Belongs to hirano and not you so it should be his choice if he things i am legit or not. And i personaly cant see how you Can acuse someone for not Being legit when you have nothing to go on.
Second of all, when i played rl tibia i was a famous wt: er, so i think that you should not acuse someone when you dont even know WHO i am. And i have 2 chars 350 on rl and somemore, ofc i dont think These things matter but for you it seems like Its a huge deal.
My Third argument is that we all have to start from Fresh when you join a New server/ forum, and if you think that the problem is that i am a New user Then look at the thread owner whom also is New here and has made 9 posts which 8 of Them are in this thread, i dont want to make a forum fight but i think that These kind of things belongs to the buyer/ seller. So i think that the forums user shouldnt trade with you since in My eyes you are the tipical scammer and i dont want to make trades with you.
Kind regards// Alepoop

Back