• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Client, Basic and nothing special

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
I would like to know if there's anyone willing to help me build a custom client (my own IP --which has to be working correctly--, custom port, etc), it's just nothing what I am looking for so I won't pay for it. For more details please post below so I can send you contact info
Before you misunderstand all, it's not any kind of DragonBall or Pokemon things, so pls.

Not sure if this is correct place, if not feel free to move the thread.

Oh, now do you want me to thank you for saving my time? Don't you think I have already tried that one? Read my post again before you start writing anything (and for god sake stop writing in my posts).

I need someone who is actually good at this and can explain me properly.

Well if you're using client v9.81 or lower then you can check va.pus custom client <- google it
Is there any reason that otland blocking this site?

Last edited:
@HalfAway I've used it already, but I cannot customized as it would normal Standalone client (at least I don't know how to).

Well if you're using client v9.81 or lower then you can check va.pus custom client <- google it

Thanks, I have checked V apus Custom Client page already, but I want to downgrade a certain version to lower one. I want to use same sprites from old version on newer client.

Is there any reason that otland blocking this site?
Yep, there is but I can't mention it in here.

Last edited:
Any more ideas? Va pus needs to add 20 IP letters, but what if I want to make 127.0.0.1 and the rest how it is supposed to be?
However, any other idea for downgrading client? I will use the sprites of old version which has to be downgraded to.

@Dyabl0 If you put 127.0.0.1 in IP field it will also work.

I have already tried every single IP, even my home IP, but it doesn't work somehow. I didn't added more than 127.0.0.1 digits (in that case), and port 7171 (which I am using), but see what happens: If server is offlline, and I enter account it takes a while to show the server is off (error). But once server is online and I enter account, it shows immediately the server offline error.
I was using on it the RSA key generated which Cornex posted above. Do you think it might be because of RSA key? I didn't add the RSA key to my server, only to client in that moment.

You need to add RSA to both client and server.
I recommend using OT RSA keys.

It worked pretty good when I added the RSA keys to both, so it works fine for now. I've used the link to generated RSA key which Cornex posted above, is it fine with that one? Or which one exactly do you recommend me?

How I can downgrade a client version to lower one? For example a version 8.6 to 8.4, how it can be possible?

Back