• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Custom Evolution 8.54-8.57

Marco96

Nevoria War Project
Reaction score
Welcome to Zareon Application Thread

Hello Otlanders I will start this Project (Custom Evolution) with a new Team and I would be happy if I get a full Team.

What does the Team need?

* Mappers 1/2
* Scripter 0/1
* Hoster 0/1

Who is in the staff?

* Marco96: Project Administrator & Mapper

How to apply?
Code:
Name:
Nickname:
MSN:
Past Experiences:
References:
Sample of your work:

Informations

~Ip: zareon.mine.nu
~Rates: 500x-10x
~Magic: 40x
~Skill: 50x
~Loot: 3x or 3.5x
~Evolution Map (Custom)
~Pics come soon

I will add more Informations soon

Last edited:
Nickname: Matt
MSN: [email protected]
Position Applying for: GM/CM
Past Experiences: I have owned many OT servers, i'm mature, serious and also fun when needed to be, i like helping people but also know the time when to enforce rules and keep the game play enviroment an enjoyable one.
References:I was Co-Owner on poveriaot.com but it shut down got 80 people in 2 days. realzero.mine.nu, and many more ot servers that werent big.

Since i left my project i can get into your server.

Name: Vincent
Nickname: Comviq
MSN: Comviiq@hotmail/live.com/se
Position Applying for: Mapper and can abit of script, can be third scripter.
Past Experiences: mapping experince is about 1 halv year, and i can easily detail much if you want, i have mapped many maps(Not downloaded, but ofc have maped download ones but mapped for an custom OT before. script experince, i can make some scripts can make custom monsters. :)
References: what?
Sample of your work: Send if you add [email protected].

Name: Alex
Nickname: Elvang
MSN:
Position Applying for: Mapper
Past Experiences: Kinera
References: Syntax, Sync
Sample of your work: I know it's something simple but I chose it as it seems to tie into the whole evolutions server seeing how it's the temple.

evotemple.jpg

Back