• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom map requests thread!

Request for:
Not really a temple, but a place where the player will start, the main floor will have no npcs, maybe u can put 2 shops, and the first floor will be the "shopping + depot place"
and then the second and third floor will be the teleport room, here you will need to make like 25 spots in each floor, well i almost forgot one thing! if possible make an underground place for the trainers =P any help will be rly apreciated

Style: Something black like stone wall (9127) mixed with 9183 and 1140.
Type: Rpg.(not overdetailed)
Size: Medium, since it will have like 3~5 shops.
Floors: as much as necessary :p

PS: if possible PM me the download link =P

Request for:
Not really a temple, but a place where the player will start, the main floor will have no npcs, maybe u can put 2 shops, and the first floor will be the "shopping + depot place"
and then the second and third floor will be the teleport room, here you will need to make like 25 spots in each floor, well i almost forgot one thing! if possible make an underground place for the trainers =P any help will be rly apreciated

Style: Something black like stone wall (9127) mixed with 9183 and 1140.
Type: Rpg.(not overdetailed)
Size: Medium, since it will have like 3~5 shops.
Floors: as much as necessary :p

PS: if possible PM me the download link =P

rpg with training monks/tp room? oO

rpg with training monks/tp room? oO

A server has not to be 100% RPG, its simply annoying to train on slimes on a higher XP server, that would infact destroy the fun.
So yeah ofc can there be Trainers on a RPG server.
TPs are a totally other thing, they dont really fit in a RPG Server.

Also he hasnt said that it has to be RPG, he said >RPG Style<, thats a totally other thing.

I don't know if I can already request something but I just post and will see xD

Request:
A tree house

something like this
Speeltoestel_Boomhut.jpg

hope you get the idea :p

I tried to make something like this but in the end is it just looking horrible bcause the building seems waaaays too big to be on a tree.

I tried to make something like this but in the end is it just looking horrible bcause the building seems waaaays too big to be on a tree.

Guess why it looks horrible
spray_trollface_copy.png

Originally Posted by Damon
I Need a little ice island
What about some more specifications, eh?

Including some Caves, icy mountains and spawns... Not that overdetailed, but actually i am Not good at Mapping ICE :/

Who Can do this Little Job?

I need a hero respawn, with an average of 40 heroes :p the style and everything u can decide :) all that i ask for is that it have heroes :D

Including some Caves, icy mountains and spawns... Not that overdetailed, but actually i am Not good at Mapping ICE :/

Who Can do this Little Job?

Check out my thread, there's a few pictures at first post. If you'd like that snow isle give me a PM :)
Sven's Mappings is my thread.

Back
Top Bottom