• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Project Needing Map Testers//jan 19 2014

puhefihi

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

*My name is Tony and I am Currently working on My Custom Project Called Aibitot, I tried launching it a year ago and unfortunately due to real life events my partner was not able to help me, But Hey I am back and going SOLO,

*I am currently looking for Map testers (no exp necessary) which eventually will be put into a Community Tester rolls when the server launches, The Job details is Testing the maps for bugs/missing object/Suggestions/Problems. Right now the Scripts do not need to be tested because I am currently just working on the map itself. (scripts are there though).

*I am also currently looking for Mappers with no exp but are wanting to jump out and help with an OT. I am looking for them to create spawns/Quest maps, maybe even a city (if the players like the style of the way they map), I would prefer someone with little to no exp mapping because the maps will be unique. :D

* The website is currently down being worked on by my Website design team it will not be launched until it has the image that the server desires, As soon as the website goes live I will post and update everyone with the domain (which I have already) as well as post in the other section about new servers. with a count down till the server goes live.

*You can contact me by Email [email protected], Or by OT LAnd inbox (although I dont check it daily). If Needed I will post a phone number where I can be contacted 24/7.

* Some information about the OT would be that is Custom, but if people really like a hunting ground or part of the rl map We will implement it. The rates are currently being worked on but will go in stages, The server will have up time of 23/7 if it goes down, My team will work to get it up as quick as possible. Donation will be beneficial but not Pay to win. Donations will be feed back from the players, to see if they want something taken on or off.

* The Server is being hosted in the UK, (random I know) the reason for that is The server spec are

32 Gig Ram //
3.4 Quadcore processor //
120 gig Solid State hard drives //
300 Gig Downlaod/300 Upload

** I know thats a tiny bit over kill and I have pictures to prove server, but the total budget for this server is 1.2k/month This is my vision and I will see it through :D
Enjoy Guys, Admin before you delete can you send me a quick email /inbox and I will Change or add what ever you need me to add so it does not delete. Thanks :D

Last edited:
*Update*

Currently Recruited 2 new Members,

Still looking for a few more :D

Hey guy Wanted to give a small teaser to maybe peak some of your interest in helping with the server. here is a snap shot of the main city and surrounding area, I would zoom in but I like Secret :DAibitot.png

Back