• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Server, ideas & suggestions.

Would you play a totally new custom tp server?

• Yes

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters
Good luck nextie with your server, looks like it gose >>>>>> not like my project that gose <<<<<< ... well gl and have fun ;)

when you think it will be online?
That's really hard to say, but we are working on it daily :p Since we are working on it from scratch, it will take some time to finish it :p

Good luck nextie with your server, looks like it gose >>>>>> not like my project that gose <<<<<< ... well gl and have fun ;)
Thank you sir! :)

@2stuffmaker
It's more like a mix of RPG and Teleport server. You will be able to access to alot of hunting spots simply by walking to them, but also use teleport.
Same with quests.

Nice mapping, such a shame you are using this for a teleport server..
This server will be made for everyone, which means that you can both access the hunts by using a teleporter or by simply walk to it. There will also be some spawns that you can only access by walking to them. Same with the quests as with the hunting spots. And the quests wont just be "run, shoot, win". It will be alot of missions and tasks you'll have to do in order to complete quests.

Bumping with the latest minimap,
5ceyat.png

Bumping with some map updates,
24njn1l.jpg

The whole main floor of the swamp is finished, might post some screenshots later :)

And I also want to welcome @Addonia™ to the project as a mapper! :D

@Oldschool'er if you want to check some conent out, add me on skype and we might be able to arange something :) PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Bumping with some map updates,
24njn1l.jpg

The whole main floor of the swamp is finished, might post some screenshots later :)

And I also want to welcome @Addonia™ to the project as a mapper! :D

@Oldschool'er if you want to check some conent out, add me on skype and we might be able to arange something :) PM me if you're interested.
Looks good, keep it up!

I'll definitely try this.

Back