• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Custom Webdesign By Believer | For Gesior AAC

Believer

Aashora.net
Reaction score
Hello! this is my first designed site!

Designed by me Believer and coded by TWiSTA

For live preview enter: Here

21do9yc.png

Not to bad, thought some graphichs and code are "stolen" from GZH/Helga OT.. Doesn't bother me thought, so keep stealing (at least from them).

Not to bad, thought some graphichs and code are "stolen" from GZH/Helga OT.. Doesn't bother me thought, so keep stealing (at least from them).

Well, i already told him and he said its okay.. if its about stealing graphichs? i suppose that everything is thiefed from google and other sites.. lol I've putted them into one layout.

Thanks for replie thought :)

Well, i already told him and he said its okay.. if its about stealing graphichs? i suppose that everything is thiefed from google and other sites.. lol I've putted them into one layout.

Thanks for replie thought :)

I was talking about the slideshow and the search. You can clearly see that the search has been taken due to the background.

Sorry but It looks awful.
Wrong colors, bad graphics etc.

But hey keep it up and i bet you will get more skill!

Back