• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

:D cuz u all love it:*

Lil Eazy

Reaction score
19:11 Funky Skunky [858]: we pwn the whole server ;)

mackan wtf
Feb 07 2010, 18:49:37 Killed at Level 876 by Lowe Most dmg
and by Eazy E Last hit

funky skunky
Feb 07 2010, 18:53:00 Killed at Level 863 by Agus Avemont Soloed
Feb 07 2010, 18:48:39 Killed at Level 869 by Agus Avemont Most
dmg
and by Eazy E Last hit

@those who think they own server cuz u are highlvl in 3 days,U DONT PWN THiS SERVER

kthx bye

btw dont like thread dont respond:*

i just login when agus/lowe tells me on msn there is fight:p

for rrest im doing other server
icechaw is boring now+i dont want to travel to 5 difrent towns just to buy suply's
and i dont wanne do djinn quest to sell items
THIS AINT REAL TIBIA

haha ye i dont wanna do inq just to be able to have money/fight.
i dont wanna be going from town to town all the time jsut becouse the boat cant get from town a to town b so i have to go trough 5 different towns.
i dont want auto-bless, most fun in this server is when some1 dies without bless, never stops beeing fun, happend to me twice!
i dont wanna go to eremo to buy aol (eremo should be 100% protection zone btw)

and i definetly wont login untill silent defender loses his gm position

LOL@ the "who are you?"

best question is,WHO THE HELL ARE U???
we been on this server for long time,owning ALOT
u just rook chars or give 400 euro a day donation cash and u call urself something,U ARE NOTHING

i just login when agus/lowe tells me on msn there is fight:p

for rrest im doing other server
icechaw is boring now+i dont want to travel to 5 difrent towns just to buy suply's
and i dont wanne do djinn quest to sell items
THIS AINT REAL TIBIA

Ye true this aint real tibia but it got almost all the same features as real tibia :D

LOL@ the "who are you?"

best question is,WHO THE HELL ARE U???
we been on this server for long time,owning ALOT
u just rook chars or give 400 euro a day donation cash and u call urself something,U ARE NOTHING

aha

;o

dont start this nonsense again eazy lol as i remember i did not so bad on my mage on my own :O

haha doin a forum post when you kill someone aint that abit serious?
and that you killed me aint much to brag about since im on 0.015 something internet right now so cant really do much cant even catch up with a level 250 if they are running from me rofl.

just gimme a proper internet then im good to go again!

im noob from icechaw?than the rest of icechaw all got down-syndromm since i owned most of em;)

Hmm u frag 2 guys 2x and it dont means that u are "King" icechaw is realy shit now. It was realy nice when 400 lvls going to ob like on other servers. Now 1k lvls with dash spamming ue and dont look at who. The "nolifers" who bought 100bps of exp scrolls are happy now because cant die by other noobs in this ots. Try ur skills at other servers where u cant buy any exp scroll i think there u will be nothing and can be fucked by every 12 years old kid and fucking idiot ;). But as you like guys.

End of icechaw for me and other normal players ^^
/Hego

Back