• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

piti129

Reaction score
Witam to chyba moj pierwszy post na PB :p
Nurtuje mnie jedno pytanie szukalem wszedzie i nigdzie o tym nie pisze. Wiec czy ktos sie nie orientuje czy da sie wyplacic mniejsza kwote niz 50 € na daopay.com ??
Wiem ze pisze u nich w FAQ
Code:
DaoPay will send your money in general with a delay of 60 days from the end of the current month. The date of transfer depends on the country where the turnover is generated. Please refer to the pricing table to see further details.

Yes, the lowest amount to be transferred by DaoPay is equivalent to 50 €. If you don’t reach that amount in one month, don’t worry, this revenue is not lost. It will be accumulated with the revenue of the next month and a payout to you will be done as soon as you’ll receive more than 50 €.

Ale mam tam chyba 40 euro i nie zamierzam dalej z tego badziewia korzystac i czy zwolnia mi ta wyplate po czasie czy nie mam na co liczyc i musze jakos wbic tam te 50 € ??

Pisze przecież wszystko w FAQ.

Yes, the lowest amount to be transferred by DaoPay is equivalent to 50 €. If you don’t reach that amount in one month, don’t worry, this revenue is not lost. It will be accumulated with the revenue of the next month and a payout to you will be done as soon as you’ll receive more than 50 €.

Czyli, jak masz 40€ to musisz poczekać do następnego miesiąca na kolejne 10€ i kiedy będzie 50 to wypłacą.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back