• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Darkonia RPG Recruiting!

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
MaIxW.png

Darkonia is a custom rpg server i have been developing for about 6-7 months now (maybe more) It has Custom sprites. A Custom map. Custom everything (pretty much).
It is a unique server that will stick to the bare principles of tibia (wont differ that much that it is complex and confusing. There will also be a number of ways inwhich players will learn the new features and map fairly simply)

You can see more information on my discussion thread: Click Me! And Mapping thread: Click Me!

The team did have a scripter however i have lost contact with him completely.

What i need are the following:
Someone with fair experience in lua/xml and/or c++
Someone who can help with spriting/graphic design.
A number of individuals who can map on the project.

Team so far:
Me
Divinum [mapper]
Madlander [scripter]
Znote [hoster?]

Private message me: Click Here!

All welcome to apply! :)

Thank you,
Regards,
Ghostx

Last edited:
Bump

If interested pm me.

Regards

Bump, any mappers out-there? (you don't even have to be skilled, i just need someone to contribute, i can help you develop your skills also.

Regards

I can help you im a good mapper but no pro im have some skills
Bump, any mappers out-there? (you don't even have to be skilled, i just need someone to contribute, i can help you develop your skills also.

Regards

Sorry for late reply, i "lost" this thread among the others :p, i'll message you today sometime.
:)

Bump, urgently need another scripter to get the beta up asap. Check the discussion board for details.

Bump..

C'mon- noone intrested? All are welcome to apply, i will also try to help you progress in skills if you feel you aren't very skilled.

Regards

.pmuB

This is a serious project, and we need more project developers!

Sorry that you couldnt find people to help you! =-( When you're in need of any Tutor's check out my application! =) Thank's!

@up will do and i have had contact privately but each are on trial basis, i will update the team info asap though.

Bumping - had an interesting pm regarding scripting which i will look into asap. If any of you want to join a server that will not only stand out but will succeed, then what are you waiting for!?

In all honesty you will be lucky to find a developing owner who is prepared to lose money on their project and still keep it up. This is not an ot to earn! It is an ot to provide a perfect experience an maybe you can be a part of it; no matter how big or how small.

Bumping - had an interesting pm regarding scripting which i will look into asap. If any of you want to join a server that will not only stand out but will succeed, then what are you waiting for!?

In all honesty you will be lucky to find a developing owner who is prepared to lose money on their project and still keep it up. This is not an ot to earn! It is an ot to provide a perfect experience an maybe you can be a part of it; no matter how big or how small.
If you are interested in some tutors, Just keep in touch with me.
I'm good at supporting, and always online.
You can check my application on [Tibia Strike], Tonks Applic. Thread

Hey there, about me:
My Name is Patrik and im 18 years old im web designer and server administator in rl. My Hometown is Mötz its in Austria.
Got good english skills and speak German aswell

i have alot of expirience in Mapping and Hosting xD since i owned myself some ots like illuvatar.at and owning again soon another ot
but i still search some work i can do for other servers being owner isnt nice always so i want to help players on other Servers too.
All PPL who know me ,know im a trustfully Person who know alot about Tibia and OTs

you can contact me on e-mail ([email protected]), skype (sirepatrik), msn ([email protected]) and here ofc

what u need me for? ;D

see ya ;D
Cloudy

Back