• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dash Team vs Headhunterz

Victorpzr

Reaction score
GM Mark was threatening to delete in whom use combo bot, Tutor said that those who use "mc" to interfirir the war is illegal, I have not seen any of them take banishment, and for the combo, do not know if you've hear about in Team speak 3, and one of the "Mc" was one of the tutors
It's a shame a team of "top" leading the massacre, and going to "trap" to log 829719872198 "mc"

And you "GM MARK" if you want a "OT", without war, he puts non-pvp

And you is "Headhunterz", you are those kind of people as the saying goes
"The dirty, calling the kettle black"

This is the use and combo bot \/ Or everyone has Ferumbras hat?
http://otland.net/f489/where-loreci-legend-war-best-noob-guild-165072/

And again, you are not dealing with any guild "OT" *we play rl tibia, Endless Order here
HAIL DASH TEAM

Last edited:
GM Mark was threatening to delete in whom use combo bot, Tutor said that those who use "mc" to interfirir the war is illegal, I have not seen any of them take banishment, and for the combo, do not know if you've hear about in Team speak 3, and one of the "Mc" was one of the tutors
It's a shame a team of "top" leading the massacre, and going to "trap" to log 829719872198 "mc"

And you "GM MARK" if you want a "OT", without war, he puts non-pvp

And you is "Headhunterz", you are those kind of people as the saying goes
"The dirty, calling the kettle black"

This is the use and combo bot \/ Or everyone has Ferumbras hat?
http://otland.net/f489/where-loreci-legend-war-best-noob-guild-165072/

HAIL DASH TEAM

Even if they are using ts3 or vent or skype everyone got diferent delay so its almost impossibel to kill one guy in 1 single shot thing that you did today sometimes. If you was using ts the result of a combo would be something like (300+400+300+350+500...) not 300+1650... 300 from the combo leader and 1650 from everyone else since the delay ingame is way less than in ts the bot will get the information all almost at same time so you can only see 2 hits. The Gm was there and we could see that I hope he do something about it.

Controlling multiple characters in PVP (also known as Combobot or Magebomb) Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

Even that they are not using mc to do magebot if you are using combobot with comboleader bla bla bla the rules are clear, hope the rules dont got any exception and every account that was there using that get deleted, or soon everyone is using that shit.

Peace, Argo

HAIL GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!

@Argo,
Its not "almost impossible" to make a perfect combo in vent. ofc, if theres just retards in vent screaming etc

Only> Team Speak 3, will learn how to play, like I said, you know the saying? "The dirty, calling the kettle black", If "Yosef Rushar, Ayowin Skor," was exploded by the use of Team Speak, that is your problem, as I said, we are any.

HAIL GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!

@Argo,
Its not "almost impossible" to make a perfect combo in vent. ofc, if theres just retards in vent screaming etc

Yeah it is almost impossible to get perfect combo in one single hit (like 2000hit) since everyone get different delay and different time reactions you need to get some luck to get a perfect combo even that you got vent skype teamspeak or wtv...

Headhunterz = NoobRecluting, Full Lvl, Full Quest, Never War Mode

Hail; Trujz

Only> Team Speak 3, will learn how to play, like I said, you know the saying? "The dirty, calling the kettle black", If "Yosef Rushar, Ayowin Skor," was exploded by the use of Team Speak, that is your problem, as I said, we are any.

Can someone explain me what is he saying? Please talk in your native language I bet I can understand it better than your English.

Yeah it is almost impossible to get perfect combo in one single hit (like 2000hit) since everyone get different delay and different time reactions you need to get some luck to get a perfect combo even that you got vent skype teamspeak or wtv...

for you yes, we do not.

- - - Updated - - -

@Argo Bajura
Não falo ingles, uso google tradutor você quer que eu fale portugues ou ingles? qual é melhor pra você por que o meu ingles vem do google tradutor, estou aqui me esforçando para fala ingles para tentar acaba com esse "mimimim" no ot

for you yes, we do not.

- - - Updated - - -

@Argo Bajura
Não falo ingles, uso google tradutor você quer que eu fale portugues ou ingles? qual é melhor pra você por que o meu ingles vem do google tradutor, estou aqui me esforçando para fala ingles para tentar acaba com esse "mimimim" no ot

For me you can talk the language you talk better... I can even translate for you if you need.

Por mim podes falar na lingua que falares melhor até te posso ajudar a traduzir para o resto do mundo ficar a perceber....

"15:53 Dash Malaco [202]: does your guild have pvp skill? if yes we want to warmode you"

picard-wtf-meme-generator-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-2a74ca.jpg

:D

Attachments

• picard-wtf-meme-generator-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-2a74ca.jpg
    picard-wtf-meme-generator-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-2a74ca.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
For me you can talk the language you talk better... I can even translate for you if you need.

Por mim podes falar na lingua que falares melhor até te posso ajudar a traduzir para o resto do mundo ficar a perceber....

Traduza para mim então, manda esse fracos aprenderem a jogar e para de chora para o GM, se eles quiserem eu tiro print screen e posto aqui no forum do nosso Team Speak, e outra em relação ao bot se eles achão que vão ter um ot sem bot estão muito enganado, se nem no tibia rl as pessoas deixa de usar bot quanto mais em um ot e eles mesmo usão bot e mc, e na proxima faz como fizerão corra não aceite war sistem, se não vão chorar novamente pelo combo bruto, e toda guild de alto nivel que joga aqui tem um combo igual se vocês não aguenta não abra skull.

SEM MAIS :p
Peço desculpa pelo meu Ingles, escrevi tudo rapidamente no google
I apologize for my English, I wrote it quickly in google

perfect combo like argo said is luck...
and u did perfect combos on running ppl thats IMPOSSIBLE (without bot atleast)
and if u say we never want warmode ur right against combo bots its not ufn at all to fight -.-

If you really are from Endless Order, youre one hypocrite son of a bitch.
EO uses magebot on real tibia why the hell wouldnt they use it here?

You guys without magebot (navi) suck, period.

if you really cant make a combo then you just suck

manda esse fracos aprenderem a jogar e para de chora para o GM, se eles quiserem eu tiro print screen e posto aqui no forum do nosso Team Speak

translation: "send those weak players learn how to play this and stop crying on GM's face, if they want i can take screenshot of teamspeak and post here"

that screenshot will prove that you arent using combo bot?

i dont think so

Attachments

• are-you-serious-bro_o_266475.jpg
    are-you-serious-bro_o_266475.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 7 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back