• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Deadliest Warrior searching Mappers.

bump alot of ppl applying for mapping but none that matched right qualifications yet.

village1.jpg

For the mapping position, try to match up with this piece ( I rather feel that you make it in your own style, but try to care for details a lot)
We need people with a bit of experience so please don't bother applying if you're new to it, then rather play the server when it's done than work for it. Thank you!

sounds like somebody took a tour at warhammer and wants to make warhammer on tibia with different vocations xd

Actually never played warhammer or even looked into it x) but sure might look like it..

I hope this all turns out well, I'll definitely be checking it out

Bump still looking for 1 more mapper. Some main things have changed in the game to make it more advanced and more fun to play. Getting lots of replys in forum and email. But best assure is to add Msn to get in touch with us faster.

Main post updated. Still searching Mappers,

Small info about server development: Custom client fully done. Our Uniqe Stat system is currently done, Our 11 main proffesions are at 80% done. Same as sprites. Our server uses revscriptsys whos done 100% without any kinds of bugs.

Back