• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dear Mark or Other GM

I think he's implying he got skull trapped because he is noob

yeh im noob but i got 3 chars lvl 400, that kid is lvl 196 one who got black skull and cries.

Kurwo its called bot, you probably played more manual on your level 200 or so than i have on my 400
no, i don't have 200+ 'cause i don't play this shitty ot, i have a 208 but rooked ;)! i have a fki'n life, and a girlfriend to love, cya

no, i don't have 200+ 'cause i don't play this shitty ot, i have a 208 but rooked ;)! i have a fki'n life, and a girlfriend to love, cya
retard funniest shit is hes friend is botting zojts he is never online himself so stop talking shits about fking rl life mongo

Why you posting on forums if you don't play, your girlfriend is your sister

haha i like to watch this all kids commenting and hating, just this :p
Yes yes yes so much hate and I am kid, if you ain't young and are commenting on game forums / playing games in your spare time you need to reevaluate your own life and do something productive

Back