• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

death penalty doesn't work?

szymek879

prokop
Reaction score
hello, i've got a problem. when i have warmode and im dying by enemies - death penalty doesn't work for me. against losing 20% of my lvl im losing 1 lvl. is there something im doing wrong? i dont want to lose lvls all the time because i dont have much time to exp.

English gone stupid, need to stop smoke lol..

Its when you die by opponent warmore guy you loose 80%.

and you wanted to be a tutor?XDD

Prokop - you lost lvl because one of us probably last hitted you. I had that before when people were spamming avalanche.

You're wrong lol, its not always 80%. Depends on the level of your character and the levels of the people who kills you.

First off your english is horrible aswell so you shouldn't speak about that. - Im not saying my english is good. Just protecting the poor noob who created the thread.
And you didnt get your facts right...
And you wanted to be a tutor...... How can you help people when you make fun of people for having trouble with a foreign language?

- - - Updated - - -

wtf? Br?
Btw u lose 20percent when u die by opponent mr candidate for tutor

You're also wrong..... hahahah this community is hilarious

Back