• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Death

more than 12? we was 8 or 9, wtf u r talking about? u died like 250 lvl

Loose 3 lvls? LOOOL Thats way too much, I agree, the death penalty should be slightly reduced :p

Jeah guy's, call him charlover. I'm sure that you guys would do the same if you die at his level lol, so stop talking crap.

I agree with this guy, death penatly is just too high. Should be reduced

If you dont wanna die don't get out of depo.
If you wanna exp to go lunarforce.

Not really charlover, its just so annoying lose that much exp when i die, even in warmode i lose like 80-90%

Everyone that wants to reduce the death penalty is an obvious retard, if they lower it everyone will become 400+ and what's the fun of having 1,4k ppl lvl 400+?

Its so fucking easy to exp on this ot so it needs to have a high death penalty, stop crying charlovers.

@Dragonista : true! When I died I lose a lot of exp but its good. This server is already more than a one year becouse ppl dont have 1000+lvls.

topic: exp its very easy on this ots.

Last edited:
wait what?
how did you die on a lvl 400 EK by 9 MAGES?
i mean cmon dude maybe its better to just uninstall tibia

Back
Top Bottom