• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debate: Gun Control

Red is obviously right. Come on guys, this is seriously a debate? Its so simple. Obviously criminals would not give up their guns if they were banned. (if someone wants a gun, they'll find a gun)
Put yourself into the shoes of a hardened criminal. If guns were banned you'd be overjoyed.. That is just putting you into a greater position of power. The average civilian is even weaker than they were before. Do you think criminals own their guns legally..? You cannot even live in the same house as one if you've been convicted of a felony anywhere in the United States.
This is a very stupid argument with a very obvious answer.

Just take the Midwest, say North Dakota as I lived there for ten years. Almost every single house has at least a few guns. Nobody even locks their doors at night. By far the safest place I've ever lived. It also has the most guns per capita of any place I've ever lived by far.

It's almost like some people can't grasp the concept that guns are used for more than killing others... Those people have probably never held one either. This whole argument's foundation is based on pure and simple ignorance.
There's always gonna be insane people but if someone else at that school had been carrying a gun things might have played out a lot differently.

Case in point: Florida man who shot suspects during Internet cafe robbery will not face charges | Fox News

Back