• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Decrik's Mapping Thread (#01)

Some inspiration from:Luffy.!

Unnamed place~~
EMzCdc.png

zBJOTdy.png

LcLUxu-.png

Qk6xJ-_.png

What the name of this place.?!!/
Regards,Decrik.

Last edited:
Bumping with the Screen In-Game. (too many bugs D: )
ySt9Lko.png

Some insp from Neon

Last edited:
Hello. I would like to give feedback to the cathadral you made. The cave/environment behind it is really great and I should call it something like "the Castle of the Hero's". The castle looks a bit to narrow in my eyes, missing some details (ideas: gravel, spider webs, coal basins, wooden planks), u've used a strange way of wall placing/varriation and the structure could be better. I like the interior and the wooden tiles bellow the bookcases.

On the bridge: you should only remove the jungle bridge there. Behind that: great and creative!
On the tombe: nice and clean, I like it!

I like them ^^ These two caves are really good. They are detailed but they arent full, I mean... I'ts playable. The only "bug" I can see is on the second pick, on the left grey mountain, theres a piece of rock. D;

Want to see more ;)

Zaux

Far from shit, it's actually really nice.
I'd remove the things I circled, like the double grass tufts and those mountain walls are yuck.

Do that and it's perfect.

s5Lc8m.png

Looks nice, maybe remove those metal gates in the swamp.
Post more pictures of the town, always a fan of Venore style towns.

Back