• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated host

freddzor11

Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for a good but easy dedicated host site [WINDOWS]

Best regards,
Freddzor11

Last edited:
I choosed this
A-DQcF.png

Then I got linked to this but I don't want any "extra" just one the one for 49 EURO's anyone help? sucks at theese things
9Sz8E8.png

Do you really need to pay 50 euros a month for an OT server? seems a little to much. Why don't you start with something more basic?

Do you really need to pay 50 euros a month for an OT server? seems a little to much. Why don't you start with something more basic?

Hahah wait 50 euro is nothing loool! 50 euro he get it back after 1day uptime :p.

@freddzor11 About leoserwer.pl When i use it back in days it was the worst dedicated i bought. But i dont really know now, they seems to be good :p

Hahah wait 50 euro is nothing loool! 50 euro he get it back after 1day uptime :p.

@freddzor11 About leoserwer.pl When i use it back in days it was the worst dedicated i bought. But i dont really know now, they seems to be good :p
1 day uptime? haha then you got good players :)

hmm I think I'll try it, it seems good actually

For a dedicated server 50 is damn cheap I know, but why do you need so much hardware? DDG has a nice price for sufficient hardware, and plus you get help setting up all you need and help with the OT.

@freddzor11 have you checked ovh.co.uk? They have some really nice configurations.

Last edited:
I thought you already got a server? Why not try DDG? They offer a windows service.
I tried DDG but I bought wrong [linux] and when I tried to compile my server etc it's start bug alot so now I think im gonna try server4you.net, also the service is'nt the best from DDG I think

Back