• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Dedicated Server |Server4You | Read This!

Lindemans

Reaction score
server4you-logo.gif

Hello Otland.

I have a dedicated i bought for 6 month on server4you, and the problem is i have tried to host a real tibia map now in 2 weeks, and scored maximum players 20+ and i feels like that is only waste of time to begin that project, so what i wanna come to is, if you have any OT you would like to be hosted, and are ready to give 50% of the donations to me, i can host your server for 5 months 100% ("If it goes good, i can pay another 6 months")
Well, i think that is enought with information about this dedicated server, now the infomation about the
server stats:

HDD2x 3 TB SATA II-HDD 7.2000 rpm
CPUAMD Opteron 3365 Octacore
RAM32x Gigabyte RAM
MainboardMSI 760GM-E51
BareboneSERVER4YOU X6

100mb's internet connection
If your intressted, just msg me private here or add my skype: feranic1993

With Kind Regards
Lindemans

Last edited:
20 players in 2 weeks is good. I see servers having maybe 5 players after 2 weeks, + you should rather run a custom ot from scratch if you plan on getting high player numbers :)

I have been thinking about that for a long time, bro 20 players is not good, becouse there was like 15 players afk 24/7, and 5 players active, thats not fun to host a server without players, better waste money and have a server which players like, and get a big amount of players.
If you have any server you want to be hosted, just give me a pm :) I will gladly host a server.

Yours
Lindemans
20 players in 2 weeks is good. I see servers having maybe 5 players after 2 weeks, + you should rather run a custom ot from scratch if you plan on getting high player numbers :)

Don't get me wrong. I dont need a server hosted im just trying to tell you that its better starting off something new than download and run you know? :p
Not trying to sound rude btw

@Lindemans

dude keep ir server and make it run good make donation eq n stuff its not that hard i done it in first day i had over 7 players and server wasent dedicted and fully ready :D

dude keep ir server and make it run good make donation eq n stuff its not that hard i done it in first day i had over 7 players and server wasent dedicted and fully ready :D

Was probably a complete unique server! You had no merit from doing this I teached my dog to setup a server.:cool:

Was probably a complete unique server! You had no merit from doing this I teached my dog to setup a server.:cool:
well if ur so good u would keep ur server and make it better then even but dosent look that way

I have a Good Project to Host.
Pm me with your skype account or facebook if you are interested.

if you need help running it I am open. I have ran 3 good servers and I know what I am doin. if you need me pm me

Back