• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Server

Ledawolo

Reaction score
I want to rent a dedicated server, my map has got 90 MB and normally there are 60-80 players online.

I have seached something and I found a private virtual server for nearly 40€/month with 1,5 Ram and 500 GB Bandwidth/month. Will this be good for my server? Any recomendations?

I must pay a contract for 3 months of 147,00€ for the leaserweb one. Isnt there any similar one but without 3 months contract?

The contract will be extended with another 3 months I think. You gotta cancel it at the customer page you will be emailed. Please remember that the cancellation periode is 2 months, so I advice you cancelling it right after you get the server because you will forget to cancel it. You can undo the cancellation anyway.

Back