• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deepling Stages

Mafiozi

Reaction score
Does deepling stages work? We've been on stage 1 for so long. Just wanted to know if it works so I should continue to put in effort or just skip it.

@Mark @Hani

Yes, the quest works. The reason why you are not progressing to the second stage is because not enough players are taking actions to make it happen. Remember that what counts on stage 1 is the soul net mission and killing deepling guards.

@Hani do you have a link to a stages tutorial because last i checked wiki doesnt help much

Wikia is good, you just have to sort out what is important for what you want to do. To progress to a new stage, the world needs to have collected 200 points during one day.

First stage
Soul net mission (5 points): http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Black_Quest/Spoiler#Soul_Net
Killing Deepling Guards (1 points each, max 100 points in total for the entire world)

Second stage
Coral mine mission: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Black_Quest/Spoiler#Coral_Mine
(You can also do the soul net mission during this stage)

When the world is in the third stage, you can do the soul net mission (and kill deepling guards) in order to make is stay on that stage. The heart of the sea mission is not required for any progress.

okay thanks is there a certain amont of points you need for it to open?

As I said, 200 points is needed. You can check with "Old Rock Boy" how many points the world currently have. Usually it stops on 100 after a while since all the Deepling Guards gets killed really quick. My tip would be focusing on gathering a bunch of people who does the Soul Net mission - it has to be done 20 times in order to get the 200 needed points.

Back