• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deleted?

I think you're logging in with wrong account data, I checked the database and both the character (you wouldn't even be able to search the character if it was deleted) and the account exists.

You can send me your account data if you want me to confirm whether the character belongs to your account or not. You can also login at the website to check that.

I think you're logging in with wrong account data, I checked the database and both the character (you wouldn't even be able to search the character if it was deleted) and the account exists.

You can send me your account data if you want me to confirm whether the character belongs to your account or not. You can also login at the website to check that.

Very Thanks for help, when i login in website to my account and later i login in Tibia my char is not deleted ;) Ufff... But i have one question? Here i can got deleted for Criminal Record? (PK ban's)

Very Thanks for help, when i login in website to my account and later i login in Tibia my char is not deleted ;) Ufff... But i have one question? Here i can got deleted for Criminal Record? (PK ban's)

Yes, you get deleted on the fourth warning.

Oo i have 3 :/ i can deleted criminal record? or something ?

who the hecc wanna be a hotstepper ur guys are just polacks and everyone know all hate polacks

Ye i died by you guys when u was 10 vs 1 3 times in a row 1 time i was just staying at dp when suddenly 10 ppl comes and trap me second time i had internet kick and third time i was in my bed while waiting pz....

So gz!! 10 vs 1 me thats just great!

Yea.. everyone who is killing by us has kick+lag+freez+kicknet+energy down and hurricane+tsunami outside

Back
Top Bottom