• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon Oak - Make it a challenge!

Change Demon Oak?

• Total voters

Guardian

• • •
Reaction score
I think that Mark should make Demon Oak rewards harder to get, and here is why I think so:

The best spellbook in game is too easy to get, it's worth around 300-500k and on real tibia it's several kk's.
Thorn Spitter is a very nice crossbow for paladins, same with the prices.

Demon Legs have always been awesome (imo), they look good and I have always considered them rare, except on this OT ofc.
Rainbow Shield can be enchanted and used in many ways, even though there is Prismatic Shield etc. I still know a few that rather use it for mana regeneration (not really needed here but still).

I think Demon Oak rewards should be harder to get because they are seen as shit right now. I think he should do so you have to kill 666 demons.. It's not too much, it's not too little and the Demon Oak items would be worth a lot more!

Since there already are so many of these items maybe they should all be deleted? or keep them?

So my question for you is, how do you want it? :)

Edit:
I forgot one thing. They are still obtainable via donating: Do you think it should be changed as well, or not?

Last edited:
Maybe they could are Ferumbras dall or etc thats its not in game?
I mean its not in shadow but its on real tibia, cipcoft made lot for lottery or something like this to win items :>

So you could add to kill 6666 demons :D

Maybe they could are Ferumbras dall or etc thats its not in game?
I mean its not in shadow but its on real tibia, cipcoft made lot for lottery or something like this to win items :>

So you could add to kill 6666 demons :D

dude u just went full retard. NEVER GO FULL RETARD

Just delete all those spellbook's for game, set 6666 demon's to kill before you can do demon oak
Same as all items :D
That's it, over and out.

you can make it a little bit harder
maybe 100 or 200 demon is enough before starting demon oak
anyway the demon oak items will not have a higher price because almost everyone have item
but 100-200 demon will make it harder and the ppl will not stop doing it because 6666 demon is pain

to laaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you can make it a little bit harder
maybe 100 or 200 demon is enough before starting demon oak
anyway the demon oak items will not have a higher price because almost everyone have item
but 100-200 demon will make it harder and the ppl will not stop doing it because 6666 demon is pain

100 demons? Rofl so much challenge xDDD

I think 6666 demons would be nice :)

But its a prob. Its a bit 'orsh ots' and everyone (ok like 1000 of 1500 ppl) are able to kill demon. So wonder what happen if all try to do task :rolleyes:

No sense to change it I guess... It should be added on RPG ots but not here.

You come with this idea when the OT has been up for almost a year.. Good thinking.

prob the worst idea ever lol, its not fair that they change it.
1.They got the spellbook on there own, you could take it away yes, but that would be dumb.
2. Did you at all think about the lvls you earned from the quest also, are they just gonna take them away also?

Really dumb thread especially since it took a year for anyone to come up with it

Really dumb thread especially since it took a year for anyone to come up with it

Really dumb post especially since someone already mention it....

@topic Well i think that the items should stay that way, i mean demon legs are not the best legs so the thornspitter and the rainbow shield, only the spellbook since the server is poblated with mages it can get it's prices a lil more expensive

Its a gd idea but like ppk say just to late. 666demons is a nicr amount but on a server like shadow with 1500 ppl it would b like killin 6666 demons just cause all spawns are taken

Guys now its too late. Cus many ppl make Demon oak and if u wanna add to pass Oak kills 6666 demons many ppl will be botting on demons and this is no sens. Its too late now.

100 demons? Rofl so much challenge xDDD

I think 6666 demons would be nice :)

But its a prob. Its a bit 'orsh ots' and everyone (ok like 1000 of 1500 ppl) are able to kill demon. So wonder what happen if all try to do task :rolleyes:

No sense to change it I guess... It should be added on RPG ots but not here.

if it become 6666 no one will do this quest since alot of ppl have the items
im talking about being a little harder

Back