• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

demona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splody

Reaction score
wtf is this?
now we cant go demona cuz there are 2 eks bloking the entraces to go there, the entrace of the teleport which u dont need to walk like tibia real, and tibia real way and i bet there is a hole guild botting in there, cuz they are blocking the way since the serversave gms do something? flmao
14:27 You see Blanertk (Level 160). He is an elite knight.
Blocking tibia real way
14:06 You see Dampas (Level 170). He is an elite knight. He is a Member of the Smoke and Fly.
blocking the other way
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4249/semttulopit.jpg <-- this lady shapnina is one of those who are exping inside demona

Last edited:
wtf is this?
now we cant go demona cuz there are 2 eks bloking the entraces to go there, the entrace of the teleport which u dont need to walk like tibia real, and tibia real way and i bet there is a hole guild botting in there, cuz they are blocking the way since the serversave gms do something? flmao
Blocking tibia real way
14:06 You see Dampas (Level 170). He is an elite knight. He is a Member of the Smoke and Fly.
blocking the other way

i think gms will search them becouse u can lie or smth :p

flmao.. they can go now they are there since the server save
all guild exping inside, while they are using mc with the eks to block the entrace and auto heal and when som1 atks him they got alarm so they can go their chars

wtf is this?
Blocking tibia real way
blocking the other way
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4249/semttulopit.jpg <-- this lady shapnina is one of those who are exping inside demona

Blocking spawns is not illegal...

Because you can kill him.
We do not tolerate that you block off an area to make it impossible to pass, if it is possible to attack the character which is blocking the way it is not considered illegal since you can kill the player.

go cry more my friend.

but using bot to block it yes it is illegal and dont say that u guys arnt using bot. get a life my friend

Just kill the spawn blocker? You can still attack the blocker with like 3 characters and that is enough to kill knight if he uses UH's. BUt if he uses potions its even more easier, just attack him till he will go out of potions...

He wont he got a box behind of him with lots of supllies to their mages friends get lvls so there must be some uhs in there
and after kill blocker i do what inside demona? die to their mages exping in there? if the bloker dies he will just come again

it isnt illegal if they use heal bot, but if they are afk and using heal bot its illegal, and MC is bannable so if he has friends or other computers he can just put on the computers and login as normal turn bot on but dont afk then its illegal ;>

Just kill the spawn blocker? You can still attack the blocker with like 3 characters and that is enough to kill knight if he uses UH's. BUt if he uses potions its even more easier, just attack him till he will go out of potions...

Yea richux what you say its nonsense, i mean think about it, the other knight could heal the first knight with uh and with elfbot too..so it would be impossible to kill with 3 chars, and like he said, even if they kill him,then the mages come and kill u for killing the mc botter blockers, so theres no point. (oh and then the blockers come back again) lol.

Gm's just have to realise this is unfair for the other players and it makes the server boring, reason why me and my rls (except 1) left the server.

Yea richux what you say its nonsense, i mean think about it, the other knight could heal the first knight with uh and with elfbot too..so it would be impossible to kill with 3 chars, and like he said, even if they kill him,then the mages come and kill u for killing the mc botter blockers, so theres no point. (oh and then the blockers come back again) lol.

Gm's just have to realise this is unfair for the other players and it makes the server boring, reason why me and my rls (except 1) left the server.

Finnaly someone understand how unfair it is.

If you can attack them then its not illegal, why do you think the gms are ignoring this thread its because if you would read the rules its says that if you can attack the person then its no illegal

dumb shit nerd? THEY ARE USING MC AUTO HEAL AND SUCH SO IT IS ILLEGAL FUCKER

dumb shit nerd? THEY ARE USING MC AUTO HEAL AND SUCH SO IT IS ILLEGAL FUCKER

syou can read our IP's and see were MC'ing? cus were not

none of us are afk, and were not cavebotting.

so go cry elsewere.

I just realize even with the mosst awsome place to lvl closed, you guys sucks as hell you guys are loosing more lvls then you win, and yes, the blokers are afk and got alarm when someone atks them.

And its SPLODY
stupid backstabbber

lol, i dont like you i didnt backstab u, and how do u get that we lose more than we gain, ive gained 15 lvls and ive lost 3, not botting, no mc or else we wudda been banned

i just realize even with the mosst awsome place to lvl closed, you guys sucks as hell you guys are loosing more lvls then you win, and yes, the blokers are afk and got alarm when someone atks them.

And its splody
stupid backstabbber

wtf great english!!!

Great english? stupid dumbass thats spelling error nothing with english i just by a mistake typed 2 s istanted of 1 and 3 b instanted of 2. WOw.. i wont even edit cuz ur just a stupid ignorant
Edit:Not ownmade!

This guy can't even speak english!
all pll saying that ur a moron that cant speak proper english so dont come here to correct me you faggot.
Edit 2: I dont even need any post from you to prove ur great english since on ur profile you got "united STATE of american
Who the hell dosnt know how to type UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

Slopdy or whatever your name is btw elfbot player attack doesnt work on ots they might have player on screen but player attack doesnt work. Also you could go level at infernalist in yalahar or fenrock dls so dont cry about good leveling places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back