• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Denmark] 10. 37 Emperors Real map (no donate items!) 100% real tibia feeling

Burdin

Reaction score
Ip: Emperors.dk

Port: 7171
Client: !10.36!
Uptime: 24/7
Exp rate from monsters: exp stage
Exp rate from players: 4x
Map: 100% RL map
Runes: Normal charges
Loot rate: 2x
Server type: Pvp enforce
Skills & Magic rates: 6x skills - 4x magic

2a9s3fp.png

More Features:
100% real map!
No donates, its like a brand new tibia server just faster!
Server:
Dedicated server, 7gb ram, full ddos protection.

Exp stage
33m7hww.png

Homepage
2zyj6og.png

NO Donate items.. to destory the server..
i6inwj.png

Last edited:
premium membership ? what does that gives ?

Maybe not.. but I will try to make a server like the one known from rl tibia, just with faster exp, and really cheap premmy.

Instead of all the other servers where you can start at level 8 and donate to 10000kk and all the best items :) Here you will have to fight you way up and earn the items :p

If I did it for the money why should prem only cost 2 euro then? :D I have to pay for my dedicated server I wont nothing else then that..

If I did it for the money why should prem only cost 2 euro then? :D I have to pay for my dedicated server I wont nothing else then that..
Because you think that many will buy it when it's "cheap"? ^^

Anyways, good luck!

Not really, I just need to cover the cost of my server ^^ if I can cover the cost with a lower price I will decrease it ofc.

And thx! :D

u should let me make your server popular people like custom ots if it is 100% feel like rl tibia then people are just gonna play rl tibia.....I mean I can change a few things and make it custom and mid xp for a rl tibia map. I would be able to map a whole new continent for you with 2 new cities on it and lvl 300+ monsters.

@Wolffy sounds like Evolution 7.6.

Also, everyone wants premium, so the one that doesnt wanna pay to play Tibia, won't play your server. Simple as that, specially when you 'only' get premium.

Gl.

Back