• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Description problem

Pasiac

Reaction score
When I look at item i dont see its description. I have no idea why i have this problem.

Also I get notification in console
[23/11/2014 03:09:46] [Notice - AnnounceEvent::configureRaidEvent] Unknown type tag for announce event, using default: 22

and my raids/xxx.xml
<announce delay="0" type="22" message="Grrrr." />

Then when i look at something, gain lvl the notification time on screen is too long in my opinion any possibility to cut this time without editing source?

And is it possible in 8.6 distro(tfs 0.3.6) to make npc who will text what you can ask him with bold? for example:
03:28 xx:Welcome, Knight Test! I have a problem with rats.

Sorry guys for many question last days but i started creating my world and i am newbie with scripting but I am trying to learn something with every word of your help.
Thanks, and hope you understand my english!

I don't understand why in raids.xml
just need this line:

Code:
<raid name="NameEvent" file="nameevent.xml" interval2="30000" margin="1800" enabled="yes"/>
and in your nameevent.xml <- edit announce ,etc.

Code:
<announce delay="0" type="event" message="Grrrr" />

so changed type="22" to type="event"

looking at item and not getting description.. is either no description in items. xml or your character flags are not setup properly.
for other do curly brackets to {bold} text.

Back