• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DevAAC (TFS 1.X)

Haha
g1386456507796457512.jpg

Switched to xampp and I have error loaded from public_html\modules\404 xd

Account Creator: Players shouldn't be able to use names like "Dragon" "Demon" "Hero", players should not have monsters name, really buggy this all here..

Account Creator: Players shouldn't be able to use names like "Dragon" "Demon" "Hero", players should not have monsters name, really buggy this all here..

actually the deathlist should be fixed instead of denying player from using monster names =) (if that is the case)

House System should block the bidded money so players cannot take from NPC back, or?
Right now, I could bid and take the money from NPC and wait until the times over and the house is mine for free?

Edit: Doesnt mind how much money I have in balance, after Server Restart the houses getting resetted so you can bid again for 7 days..

Last edited:
House System should block the bidded money so players cannot take from NPC back, or?
Right now, I could bid and take the money from NPC and wait until the times over and the house is mine for free?

Edit: Doesnt mind how much money I have in balance, after Server Restart the houses getting resetted so you can bid again for 7 days..
If you bid and then withdraw money from bank, you will simply not get the house. Or have you found otherwise?

Yea I changed the end time of the bid to a few minutes and after the auction ended for few minutes I've restarted the Server once without balance and once with balance, both didnt gave me the house

Yea I changed the end time of the bid to a few minutes and after the auction ended for few minutes I've restarted the Server once without balance and once with balance, both didn't gave me the house
That's interesting. I thought it should "sell" you the house. I guess I need to know better how this auction system works. I'll get to it once I find some time. In the meantime if you by any chance figure our something, let me know, that would help a lot.

A shop system system is planned, probably not for free. A tibiacom-like layout is up for the community to create ;)
What happened to this opensource project everyone is yelling about? Wouldnt this be included or is making money off this stuff only for a certain few? Not being an *ss here but Im an up front guy blunt and to the point so forgive me

Back