• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DevLand 0.97b 8.0 SQL

nippe

Angry Santa
Reaction score
First of all, CREDITS TO DevLandcreater Dzojo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------- Devland 0.97 -------
- Fixed Cap system (config on/off)
- Fixed some other things...(Not remember what now, there was many bugs, example fields etc.)
- New commands
- Added example npc for addons (addoner)
- Some other Things, now not remember, becouse i made it long time ago ^.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------- Devland 0.97b -------
- Fixed Wands
- Fixed some doors on map
- Added example Guild Master (it's jsut Alpha, it's creating guild, adding player, join player, and it save only one player in invited list..., so Leader must add, and player must join after it, and then next player)
- Added Guild Master and Addoner on Map.
- Added Online List (For PHP function)
- Some other FiX
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Ofcourse no Virus and the source are included. Feel free to scan.

/Nippe

http://rapidshare.com/files/72135706/DevLand-SQL_0.97b_.rar

Why does it say Unable to load bans cannot connect to Sql server(something like that) :S i dont know what to do ! please help ! it happends when i use evolutions 8.0 to !

Why does it say Unable to load bans cannot connect to Sql server(something like that) :S i dont know what to do ! please help ! it happends when i use evolutions 8.0 to !
coz u don't have sql data base search for a tut for it and learn how to use

FFS why are you all like this

Its got a god damn Trojan Horse Genetic.....

Guys if u got any sense dont download....

Poszukuje Devland Mapy Plz Pomóżcie 8.42 Tibia !
Tylko Jak coś wrzucie na speedshare bo na rapid mi nie pujdzie !

Back