• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

How many hours do you have played?

uhm... alot lol probably 10x what anyone here on otland has played :p i got barbs with 300 hours playd and dhs with 600 hours played

anyways @Nikodada if u dont have money for inferno staff.. i mean wat..? i get 1 mil/2 hour how can u not have 1 mil? :p

If u having problems with money and cant farm inferno go farm the exploited goblin in act 2 that always spawns and takes 10 - 20 sec to run and kill and restart.

Nice Brovalopo, game out for around 650h and you played over 900h total already + You Owe Me 20 Melons

i dont have 20 melons atm :( and my wife is fine :)

Edit: If anyone wanna see first big super patch then the patch notes are here

its a meh patch. nerfing inferno sucks ^^ i like it hard :p

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208

Edit: Pain in the ass idnetifying so muchhhhhhhhhhhh ^^ leveling a new char :p gotta catch dem all (achievements) 2 barbs lvl 60 inc

0mu4tJ.png

Last edited:
uhm... alot lol probably 10x what anyone here on otland has played :p i got barbs with 300 hours playd and dhs with 600 hours played

anyways @Nikodada if u dont have money for inferno staff.. i mean wat..? i get 1 mil/2 hour how can u not have 1 mil? :p

If u having problems with money and cant farm inferno go farm the exploited goblin in act 2 that always spawns and takes 10 - 20 sec to run and kill and restart.

Wheres that exploited goblin in act 2? :p

yeye rmah opens tommorow

edit;
nvm, there's no date for when it's gonna open yet

Last edited:
Shit sucks, the guy I was supposed to buy the game from has been offline for days..

Anybody want to give me tips for surviving act 2 Inferno on Barbarian.. current resist 550 unbuffed sword n shield pretty decent life 43k HP 8k DPS.. having problem afford stuff.. wondering whats best way to get money now?.. Neva?!?! Greyshade?!?! TIPS...

PS having problems with just normal creatures that flying mosquito whores thing kill me in like.. 4-5 hits! and those monkey jumping bitches killin me as well haha!

Back