• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Disappointing Year Anniversary

imonforums

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie but you guys didnt do a whole lot to celebrate, I was expecting at least a couple of special offers in the shop for people to purchase....

I agree with this... I saved up shop points thinking that you guys would have special offers as well... Congratz on the 1 year anniversary.. but wtf?

lololololololol ye they should invited everyone for cake irl or something :S

Yea double exp + teleport in thais dp to ferumbras respawn. Morgharots would be nice too...

^kanker random not getting 1 single level on this ot for years still loggin in everyday and posting on forums -.-

^kanker random not getting 1 single level on this ot for years still loggin in everyday and posting on forums -.-

Says the dumbass who I don't even know and stalks me. Also, the server has ONE year so you saying "years" makes NO damn sense. Now go on with your life kid. (Oh wait, you have none)

^ All noobs omgomgomg!!1!one!
OMG YES I FLAME OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Br?

ye,double experience for a week on an OT Server ahahahah use your brains,seriously..

Dude, just shut the fuck up. This isn't an orshabaal ots. Mark would never make a double exp week or even a day.

I know, I hate "Orshabaal ots", it's just a suggestion. Tibia rl did it many times, so why SC can't do it?

But if you don't like it, it's ok.