• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Distros?!?!?

Juggalo_user

Reaction score
Ok this forum is called Otland right??? I think it has the potential to replace ******.net because it is never up, I hope ******.net doesn't go down, but anyways....I didn't know for sure if this forum is strictly for TFS since it is ran by Tala~ but I figured if not there could be a section for people to release their own made servers, distros...and not just that, but maps... and other stuff too....just a suggestion what do you guys think??

Ok this forum is called Otland right??? I think it has the potential to replace ******.net because it is never up, I hope ******.net doesn't go down, but anyways....I didn't know for sure if this forum is strictly for TFS since it is ran by Tala~ but I figured if not there could be a section for people to release their own made servers, distros...and not just that, but maps... and other stuff too....just a suggestion what do you guys think??

You can release your server in the otserv forum. (you need to be a full member to view it)

Last edited:
This forum is not strictly for TFS, it is for everything that is OpenTibia related.

Back