• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do something lol

Pbs

Reaction score
TALATUREN WILL YOU DO SOMETHING softcore 8.6 or 8.4 When PLAYERS HAD 400 OR MORE PER DAY WITH NO CRAP YOUR UPDATES WILL PLAY, BUT IS WELL THINK YOUR softcore NO MORE AND I will update you mess AS IN PAST 3 UPDATES
THINK LOL

Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you're complaining about the updates.

I'm just gonna make this a little clear to you, there's always people like you, that don't like updates, people like you, who complain all the time, tell the owners that "they're gonna lose all their players" etc. etc.

Just a heads-up, they're not, you're not the only player on the server, and as much as you may want to believe it, you don't speak for anyone, and you're definately not the only player whose oppinions matter. So just sit tight, and get used to things changing everywhere around the world.

Thank you,
Empty

Back